Is NO COSPLAY or fanart. It's in bold in the rules, but many artists do not look at them before submitting. It helps to put in your description details like what your costume is based and how you made it, because I am not familiar with everything character under the sun. Sometimes I can't tell, and artists don't answer where I comment to clarify.
Just to be clear this means:
- You made a costume from an anime, game, movie, tv, musical or commericial character
- I can google the character's name and your costume looks like the same design in the pictures that come up, you didn't design it.
- You drew fanart and didn't design your own costume for the character
- You're wearing clothes from a commercial company
- Original costume for for a book character where you made your own design
- Historical or Mythological figures (such as Greek Gods etc)
- Fanart character where you designed a new costume for them (it also helps if you state in the description)
- You are modeling for the designer and you personally know them (i.e. taking photos for their portfolio)
*I'm also taking volunteers for more mods.*